Wednesday 21 December 2016

How to Choose a Blog Topic

Before you actually start blogging, you have to decide what you’re going to write about. If you hope to making money blogging, you have to chose your blog topic carefully. If you’ve already chosen your topic, go to step 2.  If you have no idea where to begin, there are a few general guidelines that you can follow to make choosing your blog topic easier.

Are You Interested?

My first recommendation is to choose a topic that you’re interested in; something you’re passionate about. The reason I chose to create a blog to teach people how to make money blogging is because it’s something I’m passionate about. I’ve been the person searching for ways to make money online, and I’ve been the person trying to figure out how to create my own blog; it was frustrating, so I thought I could help make the process easier for others. These are things that helped me to chose the topic for my blog. Blogging about something you’re interested in will make blogging fun. When you blog about something you’re not interested in, blogging about it on a constant basis will feel like a chore. The idea to make money online means not only having a less demanding job, but also a job that you enjoy. Choosing the right topic makes accomplishing these goals a lot easier.

Is Anyone Else Interested?

My second recommendation is to choose a topic that other people are interested in. Choosing a topic that others are interested in will greatly increase the profitability of your blog. To make money blogging, other people must be interested in your topic. If other people are interested in your blog topic, chances are many of them will spend money to learn more about the topic if necessary.  So how do you figure out what other people are interested in? I started by doing a simple google search using the search “Most Profitable blog topics”. The search returned quite a few results, from which I chose the topics that interested me most. I love helping people, so I found myself choosing topics that included various ways to help people succeed at making money online. I also love writing, so before long it hit me that I should help others using my writing skills. Since I know so much about making money online and Internet marketing, I decided to help others make money online, I then narrowed down the topic of making money online to making money with a blog. There are my subtopics in this niche that I can continue to blog about for quite a while. Once I think I have covered most of the topics related to making money with a blog, I can add another page or category to my blog and discuss other ways to make money online, or I can create another site discussing some other avenue of making money online.

If you have no idea where to start, a great way to find profitable a blog topic is to find profitable keywords. Once you’ve chosen several profitable keywords related to topics you’re interested in, and are knowledgeable about, you can narrow down the list to one topic. Google Keyword Planner is an excellent tool to use to find profitable keywords. Gmail account holders can sign up for a free Google Adwords account to use the keyword planner. If don’t have a Gmail account sign up for a free account here. Market Samurai is also a great keyword finder tool, and they offer a free trial so you use it to help you find a profitable blog topic to blog about. Once you have narrowed your list down to the perfect topic you’re ready for step 2 , choosing a niche.

No comments:

Post a Comment