Wednesday 21 December 2016

ProBloggingPlan!

I can tell you that it feels great to be taking action instead of just looking and learning (aka surfing the web!) which I have spent more than enough time doing.

ProBloggingPlan was born after a discussion that I had with my friend, auntie and mentor Kelly Stone.  I took advice about three years ago from Kelly and did have some very limited success, the problem was that I was too impatient and got distracted by anything and everything online.  Soon I was suffering from information overload, doing a little of everything and actually doing nothing.

Like so many others online I ended up quitting before I saw any real results.

That was then though and now I am back to stop dreaming and start making results happen for me.  I am now a full time marketer!

Just five weeks ago I thought that my family and I were destined for real trouble (we’re certainly not out of the woods though) as I lost my part time job.  So at a family gathering I got talking to Kelly again and realised that the only reason that I failed at internet marketing last time around was because I was only playing at it.  I treated it like a hobby instead of a business and it showed in my results.

As of August 22nd this year I became a real life internet marketer!

ProBloggingPlan is here for me to document my progress (failings as well as success) and hopefully help others who might be in the same boat as me.  I really hope that you can follow along with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment