Tuesday 1 November 2016

Change the Color of Lightbox of Blogger

Today I bring you a tutorial that I think you’ll like it a lot. I wish I was not wrong. But first, what is a lightbox? The lightbox is that box or black frame leaving when we click on the photos to Blogger. You can easily enable or disable.(Settings – Posts and Comments – Show images with lightbox – Yes or No).
And when activated, it goes as we have seen, a box or black frame when you click on a photo. I have it disabled because if you put a very large image, when you click on it you will not be full size, and as usually put screenshots, it is sometimes desirable that you can see them well. However, as in most blogs / cases, is putting smaller images (why we see the two of course not use much space and do not be to pay then and also the blog does not load slow ), then it can be left in place.
In fact most Blogger blogs that I know you have it on. But I see that everyone leaves him black. That is not bad, but hey, I’ve thought that perhaps some, if you know how to change it, you might want to. It is also very easy. Here we go.
Changing the color of the lightbox photo or Blogger
The first thing you must know is that you can change 3 colors. Notice how the area below, where all the other photos of the post if there is more than one in it is a slightly darker tone than the rest. Then, it can be put to a color, the rest of the box of another. And, although usually not seen because it is black as is the case, you can also change the color of the rim of the box.
Thus for example we could put it this way. It’s as easy as copying the CSS code that I have written and change the color or thickness of the flange.

The first, which says “Lightbox bg mask” that is corresponding to the box itself. I’ve put the gray stripes background of my blog. But you will have to change the code that I have set in the color rosette you want.
The second code, which says “lightbox filmstrip” belongs to strip down where all the other photos. And the same. you will have to change the code that I have set in pink color that ye yourselves (I already see that I’ve put a little darker gray)
And finally, the third code belongs to the rim.
Here you can or put the same color as the first (case) to not be seen, as does the black box Blogger placing us by default, or give it a color.
And if you put color, you can change the thickness. The default setting is 2px, but I’ve put 3 in the example. Or in the example above still, the one with the red border, there is 5.
Truth can also change the solid by dotted or dashed etc. as long as all the lines (as we saw in the post on how to put a border around the central column of the blog) but you know I think that the fewer bells and whistles

No comments:

Post a Comment