Wednesday 5 October 2016

How I Plan On Making Money Online

My plan started out as a simple one, I was following The Challenge and documenting everything as I went on this site.  As of today though, I seem to have had a bit of a wakeup call from my mentor and I think I might have been being a little naive!

Now my plan was always going to revolve around blogging, I’m comfortable blogging and feel that it’s something that I can improve on over time.  When I started looking at The Challenge I was really pleased with where it was leading, niche sites are something that I have worked on before (albeit very limited) and I do feel that this is the way forward for me.

As The Challenge is progressing (I’ve just finished Module One – Day Two) I have a ton of ideas going on and I want to jump forward all the time.  The last thing that I need to do is to get carried away and head off in the wrong direction!  For anyone who has not signed up to do The Challenge I strongly recommend that you do, in a nutshell, it will give you the tools you need to make your first $1 online.  For those of you that have, please feel free to add me to your ‘friends‘.

Where I think I may have been very naive is with this blog.  Kelly called me today and asked me why I hadn’t included a ‘plan of action’ for it.  My reply was that I thought it was just for me to document my progress and we were both of the same view that another ‘how I make money online’ blog was old hat now and the little fact that I clearly DON’T make money online yet!

It seems that it would be a little silly to completely rule out ProBloggingPlan from making (or at least contributing to) my online income.  As my journey progresses then it would be silly of me to ignore a potential income stream.  I think I’ll have to sit down and give some thought to a ‘plan of action’ for this blog.

As much as I am loving what I am doing and I am very confident in where I am going I do still have the worry that Christmas is just around the corner and my income took a nose dive when I lost my job.  What cutbacks we had left to make have been made and although we are not going hungry I am concerned.

I spoke briefly about this today with my mentor and she said she has a plan for that too!  I am to carry on and when we next catch up in a few days she’ll let me know, how very mysterious.

Keep going and good luck for those of you doing The Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment