Wednesday 5 October 2016

Neglecting the Blog…Upcomming

I have been quite lazy lately, in everything I do, but especially here. I am going to do some style changing soon, to make things a little more readable, not the layout. I love the way the structure of this blog, the colors contrast very well and the reading is easy, except for the actual literature, that could use some work. Some of the navigation will change a little, like adding the RSS feed, who forgets to have that?
Anyways, I have something that I am still working on in another form, but very Ducks related. No one else has this, I can guarentee you that. A Ducks fan-centric base of people is who it will serve, with the community being the driving force. It looks visually appealing already, matching the look of my blog perfectly. I have to learn how to use it a little more and then document how to do this and that so everyone else can add to it. It is gonna be bitchin…
One of my biggest hurrddles is to integrate the 2 or maybe 3 different products together with one authentication method. So you sign up once and you can have access to interact on all three platforms, I think I have the medicine…
While looking for an update to WordPress, I found this. Similar to how all the blogging services work, but it could be handled by individuals, without advertising. I would love to create an online Ducks community.

No comments:

Post a Comment