Tuesday 11 October 2016

Success tips for entrepreneurs and Blog Business

This undertaking is in, so I’m sure you see tips for entrepreneurs and bloggers everywhere. But still I want to make my small contribution also about whether you are going around to open a small business or project.
In this post I want to give you the advice that, in my view, would be the most important:
1-Be Original
I will never tire of saying. Never, And recently I saw one of those little signs that people put on facebook. It said something like: “To succeed you have to be either the best or the first.” Thing with which I quite agree.
I see the creative pastries, I see with design / customize blogs, and I see everything. People see a thing, you see others doing well, and copies, not realizing he is thus closing doors from the beginning.
2- Get Started
See also projects or businesses in which they spend life planning. What if the business plans that if this and that. And although it is clear that we must think about things rather than jumping into the void without further (especially if money is invested) what is also true is that all those forecasts usually never resemble real life.
Also not only that, but start and has other advantages:
Allows us to make money from earlier, because although everything is not 100% perfect, at least the business is underway.
Allows us to improve and based on actual customer feedback and not changes in our thoughts and ideas gives us the push to go forward, because the project is already running.
3- Start in teeny
Yes, get started now, but do not dive into the pool. Imagine that you want to be fashion designers and have your retailer. Well, instead of looking for funding to design a clothing line, go market and open five stores. The money you win OMG, I turn back to invest, and so on.
I think it’s important not to lose sight of the ultimate dream, because that will help us work hard but always going for safe, little by little.
4- Put yourself time to do things
I have a friend a few months ago said he wanted to start a business. The first thing you need is a web, as it is a local business that provides a service. Basically all you need is a brand, a website, business cards or flyers, then go out there promoting it.
But it’s been three months and their website is like the first day. It is very easy to get into laziness and not doing something, especially when you do not have a boss or a client behind. So it is very important to set deadlines for everything, especially at first.
5- Focus on your make money
Okay, this seems obvious, but it is not. Once that business is already branded, sometimes we let our time was simply occupy the wearing of the business.
In my case would be to write posts, design blogs that I have earrings, answering emails, watch for the networks, answering blog comments, etc. etc. etc.
But it is important to do things that are going to make money: writing a new course out there to promote my blog (I let people find me on Google without doing anything, but I no longer actively move) think about new projects (new courses, classroom workshops, etc.)
6- Be flexible
Sometimes we have an idea, but that does not mean that idea any better. Perhaps it is that we want to have a clothing brand and one day we’re a design inspired jewels and sell well. And suddenly sold jewelry and clothing do not. Maybe it’s time to be flexible and decide that we could be like jewelery designers and no clothes? Zara always says that his success is based on giving the customer what they want / ask.
And that’s where the most important tips to start a project or business from my perspective. I hope that some will help, and as always, all your comments with more tips or what think you of which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment